Friday, 27 January 2017

Hi everyone,
I would like to share with you my mixed media creation for this month's challenge: "Anything goes" BLUE over at More Mixed Media Challenge Blog

Here I have recycled, repurposed & reused a tin for my creation.
I like to decorate my recycled tins & use them as storage for my pens & pencils.
My finished creations make a lovely display on my bookshelf.
 
To start this project I added tissue paper and gesso & covered the whole outside surface of the tin before tearing up a decorative paper napkin and adding this over the entire surface. 
 
I applied some blue paint to the top & bottom edges and sprayed it all over with perfect pearls mist - forever blue spray.
 
I added an image as a focal point then decorated with lace, flowers, beads, leaves and other trinkets.
 
And yes some glitter glue, this just adds to the finishing touch.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Have a wonderful day & happy creating,
Leanne

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at More Mixed Media. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete