Friday, 27 January 2017

Hi everyone,
I would like to share with you my card for this month's challenge: 111 "What's new" over at In The Pink challenge blog. So happy I found your challange blog as my favourite colour is PINK.
 
 

My patterned paper is from Kaisercrafts: Peek-a-Boo Collection.

I have inked the edges of my  patterned paper with Kaisercrafts (petal pink ink pad) and added layers of patterned paper, pink laces, pretty pink flowers, pink cherries, self-adhesive pearls, and glitter.

This card would suit any of these special occasions:  Birthday, Engagement, Wedding or Aniversary.

 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day & happy creating,
 
Leanne
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - such pretty papers and I love the touch of sparkle.
    Thanks for playing along at In The Pink this time. Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb, for your lovely comments.

      Delete