Wednesday, 4 January 2017


Hi everyone,
Today I would like to share with you my project for the December Winter Magic challenge at A Vintage Journey Challenge Blog.
       
My snowman started out as a polystyrene snowman to which I add texture paste and lots of glitter.
My snowman was then glued to a recycled box that contained a fine china tea cup. The box was covered with patterned paper, lace, snow writer dimensional effects, glitter & embellishments.
The hat was created from a cereal box.
I then add black paint using a stippling brush as I wanted to create texture to make it look more like a velvet hat.
His nose was made from air dry clay, then painted.
His arms are twigs from my garden that I have painted and glittered.
While his scarf is made from hand dyed cheese cloth.
Pearls and trinkets were added to finish. 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Have a wonderful day & happy creating,
Leanne

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful snowman! so creative in the design of hat and nose and all the texture on the man himself! Thank you so much for joining us in the AVJ challenge!! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete